Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Sears Point Raceway

Some of you will know that I have recently purchased a copy of Grand Prix Legends. I have been downloading a few extra tracks for this game, and I noticed that there was a track called Sears Point Raceway. The significance of this is that I am almost certain that this race track is visible in the SanFran region of FU3 and FU2. I have seen a track from the air just south of Sonoma Valley, and the layout appears to be identical.That has got me thinking. Wouldn't this be a nice addition to my upcoming SanFran 2004 pack ? I don't intend to lay down tarmac or anything (that would end up looking crude and unrealistic), but making some kind of scenery package here would be a nice idea.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes, you can see the track in FU :-) I remember flying low and trying to follow the track.

Chris,When I saw the title I was about to tell you that you were getting a bit too far off topic and to please take it to Racing Fools. Upon reading the post I guess it is on topic enough. :)Note: It is now called Infinion Raceway.

Thankfully you checked before moving it, Tom. You just saved yourself a public flogging :-lolChris Low,ENGLAND.

>Note: It is now called Infinion Raceway.A pedantic note for those who may be trying a web search on the above: it's actually Infineon Raceway.And I'm going there next weekend!Ian