Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Swanson 2004

I have just finished upgrading Swanson to 2004 standard, and here is a screenshot. It shows a massive number of trees, together with a glidernut hangar, a couple of fuel tanks, and a couple of new buildings in the distance. You will need a decent CPU here, since the tree density is considerable. Still, who cares eh ? :-)Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

This looks like the FU3 equivalent of the "Emma Field", Lago's famous FS2002 scenery add-on. If you charge less than $ 35 I'll download it :-)Hans Petter

Upgrade update.........95 per cent of the individual airfield upgrades are now complete for Seattle 2004. I am just waiting for Cristian to return from holiday, so that I can get the terrain at Clover Park TC airfield flattened. I will then be able to add a paved runway with runway edge and threshold lighting, short taxiway, parking areas, hangars, and fuel tanks. The trees here have already been upgraded. I also need to add some of Jon Point's impressive electricity pylons to those airfield packages that are suitably placed (five or six).SanFran 2004 is a much less dramatic upgrade than the one for Seattle, but I have still managed to do some work in this area. I need Cristian's help to get the terrain at Pope Valley airfield flattened, and I will then be able to add a dirt strip and other bits and pieces. I am also keen to provide some kind of scenery package for California's Infineon Raceway (formerly known as Sears Point). This is located south of Sonoma Valley airfield, and I would like to add some trees and a few buildings. I will have to study the satellite map to see what else can be added.Anyway, I just thought that you all might like to know the current stage of development. I need to provide a complete package for the cover CD of PC Pilot magazine, Issue 25 within the next two weeks (which may well not include Infineon Raceway). Since I want to keep the packages identical to those that I upload to AVSIM Online, you should all be able to download the packs in the first week of September. If I cannot get the INFINEON RACEWAY package finished in time (quite likely), then I will upload it separately a short time later. I don't want to rush things and produce a piece of **** ;-)Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png