Sign in to follow this  

Domain flight3.net available

Hi all,Ryan G-S here. I'm sure you "old-timers" will remember I used to run a website for FU3. I eventually tried to expand it and move it to www.flight3.net, but as often happens, real life interfered. As time went on, I found I had less and less time for my favorite hobby, Flight Unlimited III and my website. So now www.flight3.net sits dormant, waiting for some action.I got an email today from my domain registrar telling me it's time to renew my ownership of the domain. I figured this would be the perfect time to pass on www.flight3.net to anyone who wants it, hopefully to do more with it than I did. :) All I ask is that you pay the $10 transfer fee.Anyone interested? Let me know.Thanks,Ryan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Ryan.Well I am one of those veterans in this forum, and I remember your old web.sites.It used to be good and I even send in screenshots there.:) About your new sites. If nobody here gives a positive respons,did you try asking at the PGA forum as well??Last time I visit the place, they was looking for space for thedowload library. I will guess both for FU3 and MS.Best regards.Lars Peter.PGA#1052#(inactive):-wave

>Last time I visit the place, they was looking for space for>the>dowload library. I will guess both for FU3 and MS.That's a good idea. Unfortunately, this is only for the use of the name www.flight3.net, it doesn't include any web hosting or storage, so that doesn't help them out a lot.I figured I'd offer in case anyone still runs a site (I wouldn't know since I've been away for so long) and wants to have the www.flight3.net domain name for it. Maybe PGA will want it, just to send people to www.pierglass.com. I'll have to talk to the Boss. ;)