Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Problems with these forums

I am currently experiencing some strange problems with these forums. The main forums page has some misplaced text, missing moderator names, and other slight anomalies. The FU3 Forum has three red arrows at the top and bottom of the page (partly covering some text), and one or two messages in various threads are missing text :-eekDoes anyone know what the problem could be ? This doesn't happen on my PC at work, and it doesn't happen anywhere but these forums on my home PC either.I can't work it out, and it's starting to **** me off.Chris Low.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Which web browser and which version do you use? It might very well be that the forum now uses features that older browsers can't display properly. I'm sending this message using Opera 7.20 and the latest Mozilla version works fine too. I'm just mentioned this not to leave the impression that Internet Explorer is the only one that counts :-)best regards,Hans Petter

Chris,I sure don't have that problem. I think Hans probably has a point. Do you get the same thing on the in RF?

Yes, the entire AVSIM site seems to be affected, since one or two lines of text are missing from the main page. I have no idea what the problem is.Chris Low.