Sign in to follow this  
Hans_Petter

Since it's a bit quiet here...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well Hans, it certainly looks like snow :-)Oh, and those lines in the snow seem to indicate that you are using my latest version of Ranger Creek. Still, as if you would use anything else...... :-lolChris Low.

Cool, Hans-Petter!Literally...Yes, I've been playing with palettes too but this time - clouds and haze. As much as the red sunsets are sweet, I have been playing with a few numbers to get darker (greyer) clouds. As most of you probably know, advancing the haze slider past a certain point causes everything to go haywire ;)Last night, when buzzing an AI in the DHC6, I noticed my night lighting had changed colour :-eek It's gone sorta bluey-greeny as well as the standard white & yellow but a bit dimmer! It's actually quite cool because you don't get those impossibly bright blotches of light around Seattle - well, you do, just not as impossibly bright ;)This is all too weird because I didn't touch the night lighting but it probably has to do with me loading lots of blue into the normal palette and skewing haze in that direction too :-hah:-wave******************* Jonathan Point *******************

I am looking forward to doing some flying in bad weather when I treat myself to a new PC after Christmas (we're talking a nice Athlon 64 based system here with all the trimmings......Radeon 9800 Pro, SoundBlaster Audigy 2, Serial ATA-150 hard disk, 1Gb PC3200 DDR RAM.....) :9 Chris Low.