Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stearman

To Andre & Quentin: nice model, but the flyable one?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi All, Firstly happy new year to all the community. I hope 2004 will be as good if not better in terms of our FU3 add-ons. After a long paus mostly spent on the gold coast beaches in Queensland Australia I will now get back to work on the Tiger moth. As you can see Andr

>After a long paus mostly spent on the gold coast beaches in>Queensland Australia I will now get back to work on the Tiger>moth. As you can see Andr

Daniel, Oooh I hope you washed your hands after playing with that Sim. I have no palm trees to play with but I just flew the old girl under tower bridge and knocked a few bowler hats off. My hands were too busy for a screen capture so you will have to take my word for itSteve, Please drop me a line wrt the Cockpit when you get a chance.By the way has anyone heard from Jon lately. He is being suspiciously quiet lately.Cheers, QvdG

I have been patiently waiting for an e-mail reply from him for the past week or so, but he has yet to respond. Maybe he is on holiday ? After all, it is summer down there in "topsy-turvy land" :-)Maybe he is doing a bit of HANG gliding :-lolChris Low.