Sign in to follow this  
Lars Peter

Tribute to Mr.Jon Point and UK-team.

Hello!here is some test flights from London City-SouthamptonThis is some real goodies from the developers of the FU3 community.When will E:A. write the new files for FU4??Take care.Lars Peter.

Guest Steffen

Hi Lars Peter,I also enjoy the D-IVER very very much - but where is the jumper's door? :) Have you sneaked to www.businesswings.de in order to get the proper pictures? Blue Skies, Steffen

Hello Steffen!Jumper's door??Yes, I forgot about that.German parashuter's has to got big doors.Here she is::-wave

Guest R_Driscoll

Nice shots and a beautiful plane! So did all the divers come in the Ferrari?And Hans Petter, could you remind me again, who developed that London scenery?

Guest devonflyer

I'm new to this site what is this subject about please. London to Southampton, I thought FU3 was American scenery ?

So did all the divers come in the Ferrari?Yes, real parashut jumpers has to got real cars.I did not see the plates,-may be Steffens car??They had a new recruit present this day, and he had to travel using that "microlight" in the background.Lars Peter.:)

Guest Robs

Devon,Email me at robs@freeola.netI am just up that little backroad called the M5 in Bristol.Rob.

Rob, to the best of my recollection that London scenery was a joint venture. Some skilled Australian developer helped a Norwegian understand the basics of e-files. Then it really took off and the apprentice swamped the master with new basic buildings, complete with innumerate requests for more complicated ones. British buildings were being shipped back and forth between Norway and Australia. Finally the virtual London City approached the look of its real world counterpart and the team realized that they had taken this a lot further than they had planned. Whenever it was time to upload the finished version the Norwegian said, "wait, how about another model just to...". And the master complied. We got more custom buildings all over the place than anywhere else in the FU3 world. Thanks to Dr Iscoll, without his skills and dedication none of this would have been possible!Honz Peterapprentice

Guest R_Driscoll

Thanks Hans! I really appreciate your comments! But this master has been totally overrun by his apprentices - you and Andy and Jon and the rest are now making much better models than I could ever dream of. Wait until you see what Andy has made recently!Dr Iscoll.Hey, that's not my name. Real name: Robert Driscoll. And I'm a doctor - one of the pretend kind that can't heal but get locked up in Universities. Hence "Dr Iscoll".But I just sign in as RobD for short.RobD.

Guest jonpoint

Aw gee (blush, blush),Thanks folks ;)BTW, somethin' new in the library...Speaking of doctors, I used to adventure-ride dirt bikes with this guy everyone called 'Doctor Dave' and for years I assumed he was one. Any injury, no matter how big or small, this guy's confidence and fast work would save the day. Always had a great first aid kit too!Some time later, I introduced him to another riding friend and he said "Huh? I'm not really a doctor - DR is my initials and since school, people called me that" !!!! Turns out he was a accountant :-roll******************* Jonathan Point *******************