Sign in to follow this  
Guest clark12

My alien tuesday...

Hi to all of you!Maybe you already know, but I was quite amazed when I came to St. George airport yesterday for the first time: An UFO was circling above the city near the airport, and along the runway came a PPS-car. Every time it passed by a voice could be heared chanting "That's fun - yaahooo!" :-)So St. George is the second place I know where UFOs are flying around - after Area 51. So another easteregg found, and still 3 weeks to go ;-)All the best wishes,Christian

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi clark12, Yep thats a new one on me. But what do you meen by "and still 3 weeks to go" ?The "yaahooo that's fun" and the UFOs "bleep bleep bleep" sound seems to be atached to the moovingbred van and mooving UFO models, in the same way that sounds are used in Fled.Thats diferant to how the easteregg sounds hav been put in Sanfran and Seattle.In Sanfran and Seattle the easteregg sounds are not atached to a model at all, mooving or otherwise.Thay seem to be atached to, or in, an invisibl mathermatical bounding box, and can only be hered if you enter this box.Enter this box, and the sound starts sudanly, leev the box, and the sound stops sunanly.This way of puting easteregg sounds in FU3 seems remarcably similer to how it is dun in a chalangescript. But so far this so caled easteregg sounds script its not an editabl script.If anyone wants to take a look at this so caled easteregg sounds script, use ResViewer and lookin Flight3/REGIONS/Seattle/GENPILE/FIXLPRES.RES/File 18 after the sounds.Or Flight3/REGIONS/Sanfran/GENPILE/FIXLPRES.RES/File 9 after the sounds.Have you hered all of thees sounds bifor??glidernut.:-wave

Hey glidernut,easter feast is in three weeks - but never mind...I've not heared all of the sounds by the way, and I guess I won't be able to do so in the next weeks for there's much work ahead.So have a nice weekend :-)So longChristian

Christian,Are you saying that you will not be able to enjoy FU3 in the next few weeks because you will be too busy......WORKING ?!! :-eekThat's outrageous. Give me the e-mail address of your employer, and I'll have him/her spit roasted by the weekend :-)Chris Low.

Hi Clark12.If you get to the correct place at St George your Beech jet could become a Jet truck :-lolhttp://forums.avsim.com/user_files/67618.jpgIf you like moving and wierd things in your FU3 game Download my "Moose hunting Lodge" from the library and try it.If you like that send me a private note with your email and I'll send you Oswald Field. It doesn't work with Chris's package but If you like lot's of moving stuff it's worth the trade off.Now back to your easteregg hunt, You should try to find the crop cirles and the faces in the clouds, http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/67619.jpgFun :-vuurAllan and PuppyBush Flying Unlimitedhttp://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

Hi Chris,hmmm, seems as if you are just right. I'm moving and will start working, so there will be really no time at all. But that's ok because I like the job very much, so please be patient with my employer :-)All the best!Christian