Sign in to follow this  
Guest effyouthree

Ignited like a virgin....

Guest effyouthree

ATC controllers at Heathrow certainly have some strange ideas about traffic control! I watched in amazement as ATC gave clearance to AIs to land in the opposite direction to traffic using the runway :-eek. See my previous post on the DHC6 AIs. Of course, every time, they were told to go around but it was as though they were using different directions for landing and taking-off *:-* If that wasn't enough, I caught these 2 committing indecent acts on a taxiway. At least we know the truth now - innocence has been lost :-lolhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/79508.jpgI wonder if the 737 pilots are enjoying the Virgin cabin service?http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/79509.jpg:-waveRegards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"

Guest R_Driscoll

But Jon, surely you knew? Ignited were testing an X-wing with canards for a prototype spaceplane. Something to do with the new plans for a galactic empire that young senator Palpitane has put forward...nothing to do with the proposed merger of Ignited with Virgin.

Jon,That sounds weird.Now load FLED, edit Heathrow airport, and exclude ALL planes from using the opposite runway. The problem should vanish.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png