Sign in to follow this  
Earl_Buice

FU2 Adventures in FU3?

Hello Earl.Yes there is some FU2 challenges converted for FU3 in the Fu3-library.The "need for speed" challenge was made by Steffen using the scripts for FU3.I used to be his test pilot for this addon, and this interesting and good work is available here at avsim.The link should be this:http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Loca...=ftp&DLID=15717Lars Peter.:-wave

Guest glidernut

Earl,To the best of my knolage ther is no direct convertion from FU2 to FU3, but if you wanted todo an Adventure for FU3, er, I mean a chalange, its caled a chalange in FU3, I dont know why,its the same thing, eny way if you wanted to do one for FU3 then you could use the same storyline, the same text, and you can also use the same .wav sound files. Iv just unziped one of the abuv Adventures and founed a .res file which I opened with ResViewerto fined all the wav sound files that can be exported to the desktop.So you hav all the mane ingreadeants of an FU3 chalange, all you have to do is the script whichis not so simpal, well I dont think so any way. But if you want to hav a go at doing a scriptyou will fined all you need to know about script righting in the CHALSCRP.DOC wich can be foundOn the FU3 No 1 insterlation disk.Also look at the structcher of sum fo the existing FU3 chalanges. Also hear are sum useful comands to be used with the console.To bring up the console use the : key in flight. key_alt_A Debug_Adventure_Soundkey_alt_M Add_Auto_Markerkey_ctrl_alt_H Toggle_Hoop_Statskey_ctrl_alt_A Add_Hoop glidernut.:-wave

Thanks Lars and Glidernut. I may have a go at it when I get a chance. Thanks for all the stuff you guys do to keep this sim going.Earl