Sign in to follow this  
Guest boksburg

Postings

Guest boksburg

I haven't seen any posting since the 29th.Sept. Has FU3 got a problem??

The problem is, that it looks like there are no problems.BTW. I changed my sound card & when I click 'Fly' in FU/FS02 my computer resets. Do I have to reinstall the simulators ?B.Adamski

Hello Bogdan.Well the community is a bit quiet for the moment.??Your new card should not be a problem regarding flying the FU3.Perhaps you are using drivers not compatible with your Win.version.Try testing the configuration in DX.version XX. and see what happends.Best regards.Lars Peter.:-wave

Guest CaptRolo

Bogdan ; try troubleshooting sound card in device managerflight sims are ok to goCaptRolo

Thank you. I know, that FU/FS are good, but I thought that during installation, simulators 'conect' to drivers and they were changed after I changed the card, so simulators can't find them. I'll try.B.Adamski

Guest CaptRolo

Bogdan; The drivers allow the card or "device" to communicate with the processor and Operating system . once device manager recognizes sound device, all programs requiring sound will automatically use it.CaptRolo

Drivers for sound card were chaned, so FU/FS probably don't see new drivers. I tested DX and all is ok, but simulators reset my computer.B.Adamski

Guest effyouthree

Nah,The only problem is we're too busy having fun! Actually, I've been on holidays, as I believe a lot of others have too ;)I think everyone will resurface soon as there are quite a few projects bubbling away on the FU stove. Please stay tuned :-waveRegards,**************Jonathan Point**************"I'd rather be down here wishing I was up there than up there wishing I was down here"