Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jim Lynch

Breaking News - Bigfoot has been found !

Enclosed is an actual unretouched photo. Now, does anyone want to tell me what airport he's at .... Or must I keep you all guessing ?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Jim,He is at Nathaniel's.When I discuverd this horabl hairy monster at Nathaniel's,makeing a terrifying grouling sound, I suspected it was the terrifying creatcher that had been seen in the calange called"The Legend of Ranger Creek".And as I had never sucsesfally compleated this calange, I thortnow is my chance to finaly finish this chalange once and for all.So I started this calange and then fluw all the way to Nathaniel's,fuly expecting a round of aplors "or sumthing" for sucsesfally compleating the chalang.Was I disapointed when nuthing hapend.It was ages and ages bifor I eventualy discuvered where thelegend of Ranger Creek was hiding, and I only discuvered that by studying the script of this chalange.Ps, Bigfoot can also be found in a valy just North of Mount RAINER.glidernut

I only discuvered that by studying the script of this>chalange.>>glidernut Yup, glidernut, He's at Nathaniels, but I'm not so sure that He's a He ? Check the photo.Also, You say that he's in a valley north of Mt. Rainer, is there an unlisted field there also, or do you have the coordinates ? Also, have you ever seen a dog standing on the porch of one of the cabins ? I saw him one day, but I can't remember where ? > Jim

Yes, I've seen Allen's trick dogs and skunks in photo's, but this one that I saw was in the SIM, standing on the left side of a porch, with teeth barred.I couldn't get your beam up to work, no inverted L key here, and Console does not appear when shift key is depressed ? ? ?I'm not clear on procedure.I tried flying to those coordinates, but no BF.> Jim

The female nature of the Bigfoot may well be a nod to the most famous footage of Bigfoot ever recorded....the Patterson-Gimlin film taken in October 1967.Chris Low.

Jim,To bring up the console you press "shift" and ":" at the same time.You forgot the semycolon dots.OK, if you dont hav an inverted L shaped key on your key bord, then use the key that you use to drop the cerser doun to start a new lineof txt. Its called the retern key.Hav anuther go.glidernut

>Jim,>>To bring up the console you press "shift" and ":" at the same>time.>You forgot the semycolon dots.>Hav anuther go.>glidernutAahhaaaaaaa ...... That did it glidernut, thanks for your help.Now if I could provide us the coordinates for that Mangy Mutt, I would really be contributibg something !Maybe we should have a contest for the Most Unusual things found in this SIM ?> Jim