Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Seattle 2005

My Seattle 2005 pack has been uploaded to the FU3 file library here at AVSIM Online. It should be available for download in the next couple of days.Please read the instructions carefully when installing the pack. My recommendation would be to add the pack to a clean install of FU3, make sure that everything is working correctly, and then add other favourite packages one at a time. This should enable you to isolate compatibility problems before any major disasters occur !If you have any problems, then please feel free to contact me at the e-mail address listed below:-Christopher dot Low at btinternet dot comChris Low.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Chris,I just downloaded and installed your Sea2005. A fantastic job! I started out from Easton and like very much what you have done. Places I've been: Easton, Tacoma, SeaTac, Sanderson, Bremerton. Much more to explore. I also like your very thorough Poi. Indeed I did have to remove the extra airports per your instructions(getting the cdt's per your warning). In addition to deleting those airport folders, I also commented out "extra airports" in my flt.cfg, just incase.I didn't delete all the existing packages though. I kept Farralon Islands, Clares Valley, Bush Flying FBO and all of Glidernuts Glider Club locations. Bye, more site-seeing to do.JimB

Yes, this looks great and works fine :-) However, it's crucial to avoid conflicts or "package overload". I've played it safe by putting alternative packages in alternative, separate package folders. Some times I turn my "Backages" into "Packages" and vice versa and there's also an HvR_Packages folder that may be brought back to life. But then, NEVER all of them at the same time!JimB, I'd like to try your mix since you've verified that it works.Hans Petter