Sign in to follow this  
Guest markyc

sanfran 2004

Guest markyc

Last night at some unearthly hour when I had nothing better to do, I started sifting through old posts on this forum.I couldn't help noticing that some addons that were mentioned no longer seem to be available for download. The one that particularly interested me was Sanfran 2004.I know that as we speak people are beavering away at the latest incarnation of this package. And I'm sure it will take our breath away (and cause our processors to over heat;))when it hits the file library. I was just wondering what happened to the 2004 version ?Mark:)

Mark,I removed the 2004 version from the file library, to make way for the latest version (which will be called SanFran 2006). Unfortunately, I started getting "DNF syndrome" (Duke Nukem Forever; a games industry joke as far as delays are concerned), which means that the number of scenery packages in the pack started to expand at an exponential rate :-)Anyway, I am hoping (fingers crossed) that we (Jon Point and I) can get SanFran 2006 released by the end of this month.Trust me. It is immeasurably superior to the 2004 version ;-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest markyc

I'm getting all excited now:-jumpy Roll on the end of the month.Mark:)