Sign in to follow this  
Guest fu3

St Francis Yacht Club

Guest glidernut

Jon,On my PC the amount of mooment we get from a windsok axil is fixt by the windsok, and so the numbers atached to the tail end of an axils name makes no diferance.So as you know, we can only choos 1 of 3 axils to get the best amount of mooment for the model in question, in this cace your flags.But you hav chosen to use axil 02, ie, "@x02fb9999", and its not the best axil to use.Iv been trying your flags in diferant wether,s, and with diferant axils, and thebest axil to use is consistantly number 01, ie, "@x01fb9999".Axil 00 givs way to much mooment.Axil 02 givs way to littal mooment.Axil 01 givs just the right amount of mooment for a flag! Consistantly so! So can you chek out what Im saying? and if you agree with me? Can you chang it to axil 01, ie, "@x01fb9999" insted? bifor its uploded to avsim.Im shoower Chris wont mined.Ps, As to the flags themselvs, Im glad you did um, you dun a beter job than I wouldv.glidernut, A1 better tester.