Sign in to follow this  
Guest Motormouse

Tom W, any news of Bob?

Guest Motormouse

Hi Tom,Wondering if you've heard any more from our fearless co-leader, ol Bob 'Flybert'?:-wavePete

I would also want to ask for any updates about Bob 'Flybert'.We have not seen any news for a long time.Is he well and out of the hospital?Take care.Lars Peter.:-wave

Guest Staggerwing

Hi guys, I can fill you in a bit while Tom is getting here..Last I heard this past week, Bob is still in a care facility and doing much better... They are making sure he is the best they can make him before they let him leave.I'm willing to bet Bob is getting used to someone taking care of HIM for a change :-)I do know, all your kind words are being passed on to Bob, and he's glad to get them.

Guest Motormouse

Thanks Staggers.is there an address where someone could snail-mail him a 'get well' card?:-wavePete

Guest Robert_S

Greetings, all, and my deepest thanks for your concern.I am now home, after 10 days in the nicest hospital I've ever been in, and 6.5 weeks of sheer agony in a "nursing home", but would be better labeled an asylum. For a deeper explanation, see my post in Racing Fools.It sure is good to be home.[table][tr][td valign=top]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td valign=center]Bob "FlyBert" StilesAVSIM Moderator[/b][/td][/tr][/table]"Don't stall on me, I have to soar!"~Richard Harvey, 1/21/2003

Guest Stearman

>Greetings, all, and my deepest thanks for your concern.>>I am now home, after 10 days in the nicest hospital I've ever>been in, and 6.5 weeks of sheer agony in a "nursing home", but>would be better labeled an asylum. For a deeper explanation,>see my post in Racing Fools.>>It sure is good to be home.Nice to read you again Bob. I'm glad to know you're back home.My best wishes,

Guest Allan_D

Hi Bob.I'm very happy to hear that your on the mend and back home, Stop into BFU forums once in awhile and say howdy to me and the other ole FU3 guys. Hi Tom Wunder,I'm sorry to hear that your also having problems with your health. I hope all is well for you and yours also.Have Fun :-vuurAllan BFU Job Manager and Co-Moderatorand PuppyBush Flying Unlimitedhttp://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

Guest twsimfan

I guess between Stag & Bob the original question has been answered. :)Hi Bob... good to "see" you... :-jumpyAllan - Yah... I have a lot of sciatic pain but I guess I'm gradually getting used to it. Been over 8 months now. :-eek

Guest Motormouse

Hi Bob,You're a welcome sight!This'd be (Avsim) a much duller place without you or Tom W.:-wavePete

Guest fu3

Hey Bob!Welcome back :-waveAny word on a chat?