Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scott Campbell

ATTENTION Lady Pilots and Controllers (and wanna-bes)!

Guest Scott Campbell

If you are interested in having your voice live for all posterity, please e-mail me to let me know if you can record voice sets for Radar Contact V3. There are 1181 controller files and 1076 pilot files. Both would be great, but either would be great, too!Please post questions on this same post in the Radar Contact Forum][/b.

Ten-fouir, Baack-door! Come in, Bandet', I got a Smoky on ma tail, ova!:-eekDu ya thinks, I qualifies!!!:-lol

i think having a pilot voice like that would be cool. :)

Guest mikehaska

Women pilots and air traffic controllers? Well, I suppose we have female vocalists, and female motorists. I guess the times are a-changing ;-)

Guest Scott Campbell

Awww, c'mon Francois, be open-minded about it and give it a try for a day to see if you like it. I'll be happy to use your recordings in RC. :-lol

Guest Heather 636

I had thought about it but with this sore throat I've had for the past few days, I'd probably sound more like Phyllis Diller. Not particularly the sound of someone you want to hear guiding you in on a stormy zero visibility night, eh?;)None the less, send me the parameters of what you are needing Scott and I'll take a look at it at the very least.Cheers!HeatherBy the way, "Times are changing?" There have been women involved in flying as long as there have been airplanes. Even Wilbur and Orville had a mother. And probably very patient she was too! ;)

Guest Scott Campbell

Heather,Send me an e-mail and I'll point you to everything you need. ;-)BTW - We won't tell the good 'ol boys that one of the most trusted and respected controllers at the FAA Longmont facility is female. ;-)Wouldn't the Wright mum be the first in-flight hostess? Bet they didn't complain about the food! And you KNOW she was telling them how to fly. That makes her the first controller, too! :-lol