Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

Pitiful and Inexcusable Non-Response From PSS

Guest pakket

We have to use this forum to bash PSS, because there is no other way to get back our license on the products as most of us are clients. Graham W. is the bad brain behind this, i'am not. Graham is the one who caused the missery, all the blame lies on him and so he is responsible to look after the clients. Show your good manners Graham?. I supported PSS for all these years.Best regards, Martijn

Guest bjjones

What PSS did is that they sold the copyrights of there aircraft to justflight and had to close there website. PSS ran off with our licenses to install the planes and they won't come backNo Copyrights have been sold, and the website hasn't as such been closed, more a case of the hosting lapsing.We have to use this forum to bash PSS, because there is no other way to get back our license on the products as most of us are clients.This is no longer a PSS forum, hence it being called unofficial, it is being staffed by volunteers who have previously had no affiliation with PSS, it's not fair on them to flood the place with bashing when evidently it isn't being viewed by the people that bashing is being targeted at. Mob mentality wont make the downloads live again any quicker.Graham W. is the bad brain behind this, i'am not.So contact him directly as other members have done.

Hi Ben,How do you know the following is in "FACT" a correct statement?."the website hasn't as such been closed, more a case of the hosting lapsing."After what has happened here in the past, as far as I'm concerned as well as "MANY" others, PSS IS CLOSED! and will remain closed until their web site is back online, if-ever.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Guest vrandar

>We have to use this forum to bash PSSNo you don't. I've already deleted posts or parts of posts and will continue to do so. As I've said before, the only reason we are able to continue the unofficial SUPPORT forum is to provide SUPPORT for the products This is not a vehicle to bash PSS.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Having watched this thread, I can understand why some developers have made their forums private and others take a a more strict approach to deleting such threads automatically.In particular, by treating all the PSS team as one, the comments at the start of the thread seem like a personal insult to Ben Jones who has been very open on this forum and has, unasked, continued to provide help and support.As you have repeated before, we will not know about the future of PSS until the Graham W etc are ready to be more open. And that is their business. Until then, then is nothing more to be said and, as Tom agreed this as a moderated support forum, I suggest that you consider locking this thread and deleting any others that are started in the same vein.RegardsJohn