Sign in to follow this  
jay907uk

Boeing 777 Load Editor

Hi Again,When using the B777 Load Editor and you have planned your flight and got your ZFW. where the slider is which says Fuel do I need to move that to whatever Fuel I require on my flight. And what is the other coloum for called Moment forI know somebody did recommend using CoG 18% all the time what does everybody else use? And is it best to use 18% permantely or use the CoG from the load editor??Also I can remember someone posting a suggestion about changing the payload in the main FS9 section which I think they says stops the aircraft climbing far to quick like it does. Any Advice on this please?Another Question when you have planned your flight and have everything sorted and got your speeds the first two points after takeoff it won't let you change the speeds why is this?? And can you change it somehow? I noticed this on the A330 aircraft but have noticed it on the other PSS Aircraft also.Many Thankss againJason Thompson

Jason Thompson

Jason, Sorry I missed this earlier.1. Load Editor: Move the fuel slider to the fuel calculated by the Fuel Planner in order to calculate your take off CoG position {which is one of the criteria to define take off trim position}2. Moment: If I remember my physics the full term is

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.