Sign in to follow this  
Guest EHAM

Boeing 777-300 KLM Livery

Guest EHAM

Hello all,I am searching for a KLM livery of the PSS B773.Since a few weeks now the KLM started flying the B773 in real life.I couldn't find anything in the avsim file libary of at flightsim.comDoes anyone know if there is a livery avaible for it?Thanks very much.

There was an LR repaint for KLM in the user edits of the original PSS site.Unfortunately there is currently no access to these repaints.Ron

Ron Service

Kick,Regret these are not the User Edits; we have no access to that area of the old website. The 777 files Ben was able to upload are the free liveries {Phoenix only} along with the thumbnails he produced in preparation for the 777 FSX update.John R

Guest EHAM

Hello all,Thanks for your replies to my request but unfortuatly there is no KLM B773ER added to the list of that website. I do have the KLM B772 as it was included in the box version I bought yesterday.

Guest dj-wasabi

Hi EHAM,I'm busy at this moment for creating the 773 KLM, but i've got a small problem with it. It seems that i've got a small white stripe between the 2 fuses in the texture. Its very anoying so i'm figuring out how to solve it...But when it's ready i will leave a note here ;-)Kind regards,Werner

Guest cdog423

Were you able to finish the repaint?Thanks

Guest EHAM

>Were you able to finish the repaint?>>ThanksJust wondering the same question ;)I hope you do cause can't wait to fly this birdie :D

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.