Sign in to follow this  

Freezing Problem

I am sorry to bother you all with this, but I am getting a hard freeze while listening to the ATIS at the beginning of the Radar Contact session. I am not sure if ATIS has anything to do with it, but the freezes occur at the beginning of a flight while I am listening to Wx Brf and before contacting departure.Any ideas on something I could try? Thank you! I am dead in the water as I cannot enjoy FS2002 without my Radar Contact! :)RC V3 File Version: 3.0.0.1727FS2002 ProfessionalFSNavigator 4.51AdvDisp 2.00FSUIPC 2.96

Just an update: I went back to the original version .exe from the CD and the problem goes away. Unless I have done something silly (not unlikely), it is a problem with the latest version :(

i tried it again this evening. spent 10 minutes listening to atis. pretty boring. but no freezes.

I wish I could give you more information on this problem. I went back to the new version and it crashed again, then I used the older version and had a great flight. I just did a search and saw that two other users had similar issues, if that helps any (Sbinder and VCS).Since it is not happening to you, it is probably impossible to troubleshoot. Thank you for trying.