Sign in to follow this  
Guest crashproof

Problems with FSUIPC

Guest crashproof

I cant use RC with FOC. I keep being told by FSUIPC that one or more of my applications needs the full version and is not accredited.I have searched hi and lo and can find nothing else that is using FSUIPC.Help would be appreciated.Cheers,crashproof

Guest RickT

What version and build of Radar Contact are you running? What version of FSUIPC are you running?Current versions:RC 3.10 build 2205FSUIPC 3.05AdvDisp 2.11

Guest crashproof

Those are the versions I have. I re-loaded everything again and made progress of sorts!Now, after going through the usual proceedures, I have the adv.disp. screen, but there`s nothing on it.At least FSUIPC is not saying anything now!Cheerscrashproof

Guest RickT

Try looking left then right. The Adv Display data should appear.If not run Flight Simulator and click on the Modules menu item. Click on the Adv Display item (the checkmark should disappear). Now click on it again (the checkmark should reappear).Try your flight again.

Guest crashproof

The bad news is that that message is back from FSUIPC. There isn`t any good news.I un-installed RC and then re-installed it. I unzipped RC3.1zip directly into RC. Then I unzipped 11zip and 12zip into the Winwood folder. I then replaced the FSUIPC with version 3.5 and adv.disp.with version 2.11.The only one I wasn`t sure of was RCWav Update. There aren`t any instructions with this so I didn`t touch it as it seems to refer to wireless operaters.I`m going round the twist with this. I just don`t know what to try next.Maybe I`ll have to grit my teeth and shell out for the full version of FSUIPC unless you can help further?Cheers,crashproof

Guest RickT

Please unzip rcwavupdatefull.zip to a temp directory. Unzip each of the 3 zip files to RCv30Winwood. The installation instructions are in each of the zip files in a file named RCWavUpdate.txtSend me an email (rick@jdtllc.com) and I'll send you the fsuipc.dll I use on my system.

when you run rcv31.exe, watch the splash screen. it will show you the build number. should say something like 3.10.2055some people execute from shortcuts, and they don't update the shortcut. you may be running 3.01also, make sure, when fs2004 is running, click on modules, fsuipc. what version number does it say?jd

Guest crashproof

Hi JD, it is indeed 3.01. I assumed the upgrade didn`t change that number.The version of FSUIPC was sent to me a short time ago by Rick and is the latest.On the FSUIPC.LOG it has an item number which it says the program is not accredited for use with and unregistered FSUIPC. The number is 84640 and I`ve looked everywhere to try to find out what it is.I`ll look into the version of RC I`m using. It seems that the folder must contain the older version as well as the new one.Cheerscrashproof

Guest crashproof

JD, You were spot on. I hadn`t noticed that there was more than one version in the folder. I clicked on the right one and everything`s fine now.Thanks for the help.crashproof