Sign in to follow this  
Guest RangerJack

Ultimate Traffic and RC

Guest RangerJack

Hi,I just received my copy! I am trying it out in FS2002 currently. I have no default traffic in FS2002 anymore, I have all my AI flights from Ultimate Traffic. It does not seem that RC is recognizing any of the UT traffic. I was cleared to land into ATL right into a Delta heavy on the runway! Is this correct? Does RC only recognize the default traffic? If that is the case then please let me know. If it should be seeing the UT traffic, please let me know. It is strange that FS default AC recognizes the traffic but not RC.Mike

Guest RickT

Are you running Radar Contact v3.1? RCv3.1 is the only version that will see traffic on the ground and wave you off. Please see our FAQ http://www.jdtllc.com/faqs.htm for instructions on what you need to upgrade to version 3.1.

Guest RangerJack

Rick,Well I thought for FS2002 I was supposed to continue to run 3.01. I thought 3.1 was just for FS9. I guess I am wrong.One other question, in FS9 using 3.1, I also use ActiveSky. When I select "Lv for wx Brief" it nicely goes automatically to the Active Sky radio. That is a fantastic integration but is there a way to set the length of time before it automatically returns to RC ATC? It is cutting off my arrival airport information. Not a biggie, just wondering.As all have said, fantastic product. I am glad I bought it. I cannot wait to explore all the features.Best,Mike

Guest RickT

Sorry I do not have Active Sky. I don't know?

you can run 3.1 with fs2004, 2002, 2000, 98ai awareness has only been tested with fs2004 and 2002jd