Sign in to follow this  
Guest rmaan89

Radar Contact and PSS

Hi, I am using the A330 with Flight sim 2004 and Radar Contact 3.1 I am really having problms and would greatly appreciate it if i could recieve any help on this subject.The problm is that RAdar contact needs to save the fs state through its own save menu. When it saves, it saves the fs state and the atc. When I was using a PSS 777/747 addon, Radar contact saved the aircraft panel state, eg flaps postions FMC and route perfectly. However, when i used the A330, when i loaded the flight, only flaps or gear were in the positions where i left them, everything else like the FMC and flightplan and autopilot, were not in the state i left them. The flightplan had been erased and the FMC wasnt programed (like when u start a new flight).This never happened with the 777/747 however it did happen with the A320. If anyone could help me in this topic, i would be really grateful.(really annoying having 2 program the FMC again while in flight everytime i load a saved game!)Thanks 4 any helpArman Motiwallawww.emiratesva.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

i don't actually save the fs state. i just tell fsuipc to save the .flt fileif you save the .flt file via the fs file menu, and load it again, does it "remember" all those settings?jd

This topic has been largely discussed at PSS forum. The PSS Airbus does not save its own variables. There is nothing RC people can do...