Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kevinden2

Radar Contact & FSNav Problem ?

Guys I had this problem for a while now. When & load RC With a FSNAVSaved route "Including a STAR", the plane starts in Mid Air milesfrom the Starting Airport, also the sky twists & Turns. Ive onlyfixed it by loading a FS Nav route without the STAR.Any Ideas on how to fix this ?I'm running the latest FSNAV ? P4 3GHZ MachineCheersKevs

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

are you saving the fsnav plan as a fs200x .pln file, and using the .pln file as input to rc?open the .pln file, copy and paste the contents here, and let me take a look at itjd

JDHerewith a Test Flight plan EGLL - EHAM. Saved as FS2002.pln formatIt also happens in FS9 ??RegardsKevs

open the .pln file (fs200x format) with notepadpress ctrl-apress ctrl-creply to this post andpress ctrl-vthen post itthanksjd

JDIve solved it - When you select a STAR whithin FSNAV it deletesthe Departure Airport eg EGLL and replaces it with the departurerunway ie Rnwy 9L. I take it as there is no Designated Airportit throws RC out !! I just added EGLL to the top of the Flight planand it works.Thanks for all your helpPSAre there any plans to add a English/Britishaccent to Pilot / Co-pilot voices ?CheersKevs

makes sense. glad you figured it out.we are always looking for people to record pilot/co-pilot/controllers. got a mike? :-)jd

JDNo I havent - But it something to think about. Are thereany tips on the RC Site on what to purchase & how to do it ?I would be only to glad to helpRegardsKevsPS - for all you fellow Englishman out there Ive just got back fromthe Rugby World Winners Parade - Just amazing !!!

JDNo I havent - But it something to think about. Are thereany tips on the RC Site on what to purchase & how to do it ?I would be only to glad to helpRegardsKevsPS - for all you fellow Englishman out there Ive just got back fromthe Rugby World Cup Winners Parade - Just amazing !!!

JDNo I havent - But it something to think about. Are thereany tips on the RC Site on what to purchase & how to do it ?I would be only to glad to helpRegardsKevsPS - for all you fellow Englishman out there Ive just got back fromthe Rugby World Cup Winners Parade - Just amazing !!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this