Sign in to follow this  
Guest Segwin

AdvDisplay Problem?

Guest Segwin

Hello: I'm using Version 2.123 of AdvDisplay along with FS 2k4 and Radar Contact 3.1. Since I installed it I no longer get the green bar for ATIS and I also get a black box, similar to what you might use for a window sized, docked, advdisplay in the middle of the 2D pits. This is in addition to the docked advdisplay box. No text ever shows up in that box and it is not the advdisplay box. You have to right click on it to close it, there are no other options. Also, I've been getting the Blue Screen of Death.Running:No CD CrackFSUIPCAdvDisplayFSNavigator ver 4.6Radar Contact.All should be the latest versions. It will BSOD with and withoutRadar Contact running.Thanks in advance!

blue screens are probably a bad driver. did you update your sound or video drivers? you might want to go back to a previous revyou shouldn't get the green bar, advdisp replaces it with a window that you can dock somewhere on your panelhas this worked before? what has changed since the last time rc worked?jd