Sign in to follow this  
Guest boomer

Need Some Assistance

I just recently upgraded my system from Win 98 to Windows XP Pro. After reinstalling Radar Contact, I am noticing a few minor glitches. The first is that the controller voices seem to be quite playing back quite slowly. I remember when the new version of RC came out, there was some talk about that but I never had a problem with it so I didn't pay any attention to the fix. I do notice on the web page something regarding priorities. Not sure what that means or if it has to do with this problem. The next is that there appears to be a glitch in the altitute wave files as the controller,upon requesting clearance, instructs me to climb to flight level 50. I assume that is supposed to mean 5000.Also happens when descending. Anything below 10000 feet seems to be having a problem.Would appreciate any assistance with these problemsThanksRoger Hollands

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

after you load a flight plan (.pln), click on the controllers button. then make sure the transition level is set for 180. 180 denotes 18000, 60 would denote 6000make sure you have download, and installed the 3.1 version, and all associated wav packages. you shouldn't have a speech problem.if you already have 3.1 installed, you might want to check for sound card driver updates for xpjd