Sign in to follow this  
Guest legbeforewicket

Newbie problem with Ai and comm2

Guest legbeforewicket

Dear All,I have been using RC3.1 for a while now and seem to be fully versed in its operation. I have recently upgraded my fs machine and now wish to fly with Ai traffic (last one was not so hot in fps)I bought Ultimate Traffic.However, I use PMDG 737-900, it seems to have comm1 and comm2, 1 channel to monitor and 1 channel to send and monitor. I have followed the instructions about filing VFR flights in FSATC but I am really struggling.FSATC seems to take ages to respond to requests...is this normal, maybe as RC gives you the reply straight away.Am I doing things wrong. I was at an airport with no GA traffic and the airline slider to 70%. secondly RC seems too loud compared to FSATC.Any help would be greatly appreciated.ThanksAndrew

can't tell you why fsatc is slow.if rc is too loud, turn the main volume down, and then adjust the fs volume sliders so they sound rightjd

Guest legbeforewicket

Dear JD,Sorry I am a dimwit :+I didn't realise that when filing VFR if I select straight out departure then FSATC responds straight away, previously I was selecting east etc.Sorry for the trouble.Andrew