Sign in to follow this  
Guest N48083

Can no longer load .pln

Been using RC31 for a while now. Terrific product. As of yesterday however, I am unable to load .pln files. The blue progress bar never gets past 50%. At that point, the program has not locked up and I am able to attempt to load another .pln, which does the same thing. I downloaded and installed the update this morning but still have the same problem. Hope to find an answer here before I have to spend another hour reinstalling. Thanks. Mark Chouinard

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

send me the .pln, and i'll try to load it. do all .pln files fail to load? or just one?what has changed on your machine, between when it worked, and now.who is generating the .pln files?jd

Happens with all .pln files. Some I have created with FSNav, some exported from RealityXP GNS530 and Apollo, and the rest come from Livewire. The only thing I know changed on my machine was the addition of PalmPilot software. Can't imagine that would do anything, but I've seen stranger things. Attached are .pln files from EHAM-ENGM, one exported from RXP530 and one from Livewire.

Hi JDI fixed it. Completely forgot that I had changed EHAM info in runways.txt. Read a post that said to ADD lines to EHAM. Found a previous reply to that post where YOU said to REPLACE those lines. Sorry for the trouble, but thanks for the quick response. Looking forward to next version. Mark