Sign in to follow this  
Guest yardbird

Newbie question - Would like to buy Radar Contact......

Hello everybody,I have FS2004 and mostly fly with my PMDG 737. I would love to have a better ATC-support. A couple of people told me about Radar Contact, so I have been on your homepage but still have a few questions:1) Is the newest version of Radar Contact fully compatible with FS2004 ? (It seems still to be in beta phase - what kind of bugs do I have to expect ?)2) Do I have full SIDs/STARs support ? (Iam using FsBuild v2.1 for flight-planning)3) Does the program takes consideration of AI-Traffic such as MyTraffic2004 ?4) Are there any samples of how the voices sound in Radar Contact ? (I have only found some samples of earlier versions of Radar Contact)5) Does the package include a printed manual ?cheersFelix

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1) all bugs that i know of, have been fixed. works with fs 2004 fine2) download the documentation, and check it out. sids are supported, and stars are fine up until you contact approach, and approach takes you from there. you can ask for an iap approach, if you want to fly a specific approach3) rc will give you traffic advisories and such for ai planes. it won't be until v4 when what i would consider full integration with ai occurs4) not that i know of5) the manual is included on the cd, and is available for download.jd