Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hawk38313

Cleard to FL600

Guest Hawk38313

I have been using RC since its arrival and this is the first time I have encountered this but remember others have posted this problem, so I come to forum only to find that the forum has been erased except for newer post so I must ask this question again.I have my flight plan set for FL330 but when I get the clearance it clears me to FL600. No matter what FL I have set for any flight plan it clears me to FL600. Anybody know whats up with this?Thanks,Hawk

Guest Scott Campbell

Make sure you have 330 in the filed cruise field, not 33000 (which is FL33000 or 3,300,000 feet, a quarter way to the moon).You were cleared to FL600 because that's the maximum altitude you can be cleared for. You need permissions from NASA and other agencies to go higher.

Guest Scott Campbell

I also checked and all 98 pages of the forum are present.

Guest Hawk38313

Yep that moon shot is not going to work. For some reason I am only able to see two pages. Don't know what is up with that. I beleive you when you say you checked and have 98 but for me it's only two.ThanksHawk

in one of the menu lines above, where all the topics are listed, you will see an item that limits the topics to 1 month. if you change that to all topics, you will see all 98 pagesjd