Sign in to follow this  
Guest Atlantis

HELP!- I can't run RC4!

Guest Atlantis

Hi!Today,I received a CD of RC4.I was really looking forward to flying with RC4.But after installation of RC4, I tried to run RC4.exe.But I couldn't execute it. and couldn't watch dialog of product IDand KEY screen.I have RC3, but it ran very well.If you know how to solve this problem,would you tell me that?Best regards.My computer:Win98 second editionFS2002

error messages? splash screen appears? a better description of what is happening would help figure out what is going on.jd

Guest Atlantis

Thanks,jd.There were no error messages and splash screen.When I click RC4.exe, hard disk works.But RC4 doesn't run.So I can't watch the first screen of RC4.There is a folder of RC4.And I saw the screen of finishing installation.So I think installation of RC4 was not bad.I'm sorry I'm bad at writing down the description well.

are you running a non english version of the os?are there any dialog boxes that show up, or just click rcv4.exe and nothing happens.jd

Guest Atlantis

Hi,jd.>are you running a non english version of the os?YES. I'm running Japanese version of Win98.>are there any dialog boxes that show up, or just click rcv4.exe and nothing happens.No dialog boxes.and nothing happens when I just click rcv4.exe.

i'm working on the problem of japanese and korean os's with two others. if you send me an email at jd@jdtllc.com, i will include you with the test builds i send the other two guysjd

Guest CoG

I recevied my RC4 CDROM yesterday and have the same problem.I live in Taiwan and use traditional Chinese windows. hope there are some solutions.thanks.--Sheng-Hsun Cho

i'm working on a 4.01 upgrade, which will fix the problem you are having. i'll let you know when it is available.jd

i haven't tested it on 64 bit. it is a 32 bit app, doesn't 32 bit apps work on 64 bit xp?jd

not every 32bit out there works..e.g. realplayer doesn't....so I just want to make sure before I make the purchase. ... has anyone tried it yet?