Sign in to follow this  
mmmprod

Emergency Transponder Code ?

Hello,I had to try something for someone of your team but I loose his email address. I post it here anyway, I had to make a test to see if emergency sqwak code was working when you declare an emergency and it is not working at all.As you should know When you declare an emergency you have to put 7700 on your transponder. I've done it and RC keep asking me to change my frequency to a correct one even if I declared an emergency.Do you think you could add this different emergency transponder code as it is in real ?7700 for emergency7600 lost communication7500 hijack---------------------------------------------------------------------I wanted to know also if you have an idea how I can stop other aircraft crashing on my airplane. As RC don't block other AI airplane on ground. I had momre than 10 crashes ... lolAnd when I drive on ground in big airport I have to look everywhere in order to check if there is a hidden plane coming on me somewhere...this is not really funny espcially when you have done a 5h flyDoes someone has a TIPS for avoiding this really annoying thing Thank you and keep up the good work ;)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hello,>>I had to try something for someone of your team but I loose>his email address. I post it here anyway, I had to make a test>to see if emergency sqwak code was working when you declare an>emergency and it is not working at all.>As you should know When you declare an emergency you have to>put 7700 on your transponder. I've done it and RC keep asking>me to change my frequency to a correct one even if I declared>an emergency.>>Do you think you could add this different emergency>transponder code as it is in real ?>>7700 for emergency>7600 lost communication>7500 hijack>>--------------------------------------------------------------------->>I wanted to know also if you have an idea how I can stop other>aircraft crashing on my airplane. As RC don't block other AI>airplane on ground. I had momre than 10 crashes ... lol>And when I drive on ground in big airport I have to look>everywhere in order to check if there is a hidden plane coming>on me somewhere...>this is not really funny espcially when you have done a 5h>fly>>Does someone has a TIPS for avoiding this really annoying>thing >>Thank you and keep up the good work >;)>As far as the AI aircraft, as in real life, when ground control tells me to proceed, I look both ways before I go. Remember, the pilot is in charge, not ATC. I also leave crash detect turned off at all times, since someone even coming close to you can cause a crash in FS9.

In addition to what Bob says, search this forum for comments about AISmooth. I use it togther with RCv4 and by changing some settings it works very well. Don

Myself, John and most of the betas turned crash detect off long ago. Testing wouldn't tolerate. As far as the E xpndr code, I don't know why I didn't think of it when we installed Es (head handing low in shame :-hmmm ).I don't want to restrict users to an annoying extent. We'll probably allow for it, not demand it. IOW, if you change the code, fine. If not, fine. I've handled dozens of Es at work and would never dream of pestering a pilot about this.I'll list it...