Sign in to follow this  
Guest Captain Dad

Meanest, Nastiest Evaluation Ever.

Guest Captain Dad

Dear Mr. Thompson,Howdy! I've been trying to search your voice/wave files for the rottenest, most degrading, dirty, low-down, end-of-flight "Evaluation" yet . Pull my license, throw me in jail forever, and have me drying cars at the car wash for the rest of my life type stuff.Unfortunately, with all of the files you have installed with this program, I will grow old and retire before I can find it.Sooooo, what is the # of the darn thing - and can I play it on my telephone answering machine???? Especially when my Mother-In-Law calls us - each night at dinner!Thanks for the program. It is a ton of fun and works perfectly on my machine.Captain Daddnrme@comcast.net

Guest Douglas Thompson

Just a few minutes from now begins my workweek. Remind me in a few days and I'll write you a good 'un ;-). In the mean time, when someome calls during dinner time you don't want to talk to, hand the phone to your 5yr old }(. That usually works in them not calling back!

Guest Captain Dad

I used to do that before we had "call block" installed on the phone. Still, my Mother-in-law calls us every night at EXACTLY 6:10 pm.Thank the Lord she doesn't drive and it's too far to walk to our house from hers here in No. NJ.I figured you must have something in the neighborhood of a :"What the @@$&()^% do you think your doing up there in that plane, boy? Have you completely lost your mind? DO YOU HEAR ME? THATS RIGHT, YOU! GET THE F$#@@ OUTTA MY AIRSPACE AND STICK TO FLYING KITES. Personnally, I think it would be a real Hoot of an addition to the game, and some laughs at the end too.Captain Dad