Sign in to follow this  
Guest baman

Key commands

Hello,Before asking my question I would like to say how great I think this programme is. My issue is a minor one, I cannot see that it has been discussed in the forum. If it has appologies.I use a voice recognition programme with RC4. It works very well and keeps my hands free to fly the aircraft. Occasionally, the keystrokes assigned to various actions change, this renders the voice recognition unusable at worst and unreliable at best. To explain: The key stroke for Push Back and Engine Start is normally 5, but sometimes it is 2, others also vary. This does not happen all the time and only happens during the ground phase, but when it does it appears to happen in fits and starts. So I can go ten flights with consistant key strokes and the next three or four will have varying key strokes.It is almost certainly down to something I am doing or not doing but I cannot fathom it out.I have ASv6 & RC4 via WideFS and FDC 3 with the voice recognition programme on the FS machine.Any help gratefully received.BestDave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

in your example, push and start are different numbers, i believe, because of the country you're in. you might want to make a voice command that says request push and have that send a "5". have another one that says request push and start and have that send a "2"similar workaround for other menu items that move around, i tried to keep them to a minimum :-)jd

Thank you for your response.I will build in a work around.BestDave