Sign in to follow this  
Guest BAW063

Comm swap inop

Guest BAW063

Hi guys,RC is not listning to my comm 2 radio, If I swap radios in fs it works as well in SB3Any ideasJames

hasn't been that great of demand for it. not sure it would make it into the "gotta do" category.what's wrong with comm 1?jd

Guest BAW063

http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/forum_i...c_supporter.jpgHi JD,I have a lot of hardware on my setup, including a full radio suite. On busy departures it can save heads down time if I have the full sequence of radio frequencies set up.. I like the option for example in RC to leave the active frequency to get ATIS and come back after getting the WX. However It would be nice to do it manually and If I took too long at it be told off by the controller when I return.Its less tuning when flying a SID in RNAV.Thanks JD