Sign in to follow this  
Guest HUMPERS

back flying again but ?

Guest HUMPERS

After weeks of anguish not to mention the expense of new m/b, & graphics card i have got the sim & RCv4 back up & running.But,(takes deep breath) i can still only save now & again. I have been reading the forums & note something about "pause on Task" also changing the autosave cfg file.Could someone please tell me how to find this pause on task option & the location of the autosave cfg so i can try & amend it?Sorry but living in New Zealand, its not always possible to nip around to a friends for this kind of help.Thanks in anticipation.CheersRod

pause on task switch is in flight simulator's options, general - i believe.i would imagine the autosave.cfg file is in the flight simulator modules directoryare you using widefs?for what it's worth, in the next point release, i will force everyone to specify the path to the directory you want me to save the .rcd files, whether it is a network path or local path.jd

Guest HUMPERS

No not using Widefs. Found & unchecked "Pause on Task" switch, also found Autosave cfg in Main FS9 folder (its the autosave dll.that is in Modules folder) but after editing it in wordpad, Windows blocked me saving it with the message "Access Denied to Flight Simulator".Any advice?Rod