Sign in to follow this  
MSW

Speed Of Talking

Radar Contact 4 is great and I use it constantly. I have one question concerning speed of the speechI have the latest patch and I have all of the sliders set to max for speed of talking for all categories. The speed of speech for anything dealing with my flight is still much slower than the speed of speech dealing with all AI flights. Is this correct? The speed of speech for the AI flights is more like what it really is. Is there anyway to speed up the rate of speech for my flight to match that of the AI flights?Mike

if the slider is to the far right, you have made the speech as slow as possiblesliders to the far left, increase the pace of the speechwhere are your sliders?jd

Well, I just looked and the master switch was all the way to the left but the individual sliders were all the way to the right. Wierd? I adjusted all of the individual ones to the left and I will try again. Thanks for your very quick reponse.Mike