Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bud

Runtime Error

Guest Bud

Like a previous poster, I have just installed V4.02 but have struck the same problem. I start fs9 and then start Rcv4 and all seems OK. Then it stops working and I get a window saying "Run-Time Error '75' Radar Contact.fsuipc.rc4.code". Unlike the first poster, I am too nervous to reload anything so I still have the problem. I'm up to date with the previous u/ds so not sure what's wrong here.Bud

it's 4.2 not 4.02 - i decided to make it 4.2 because everyone referred to 4.01 as 4.1. now people are referring to 4.2 as 4.02 - i can't win ;-)did you unzip the file, rcv4.exe into the rcv4 directory?jd

Guest Bud

Hello jdSorry - I'm hopeless at figures. Yep I unzipped t' file into the dir. I also have the previous u/gs installed.Bud

75 is a path not founddid you click on the .flt/.wx button and specify where the flight simulator files are?does the splash screen appear? when does the run time error occur? after you do what?jd

Guest Bud

Tried this again - got the same error, tho' this time it was No. '5' and not 75. Problem seems to be that RC cannot find FSUIPC.Bud

Guest Bud

Whoops - bugned off the last note too quickly.Everything is in the correct locations. What happens is that RC starts normally. I get the wx report perfectly well. The problem arises when I tune in to ground for clearance. I get a kind of warning sound and the error box I mentioned earlier.Bud

launch rcclick debugload the .plnclick start rcduplicate the problem, and send me the .log file zipped upjd@jdtllc.com