Sign in to follow this  
Guest PeertjeB767

Runtime error?

Guest PeertjeB767

Hello,After having a totally new xp and FS install i was trying to make a flight tonight but on opening RC and entering the flightplan i made with FSNAV 4.7 it was a IFR plan called: IFR EGKKLEVC001 is was getting the error message when i started to load:Runtime error '6'Radarcontact.RCV module_get_departure_informationi can not find anything that tells me what this is?Does anyone have a idea?It would make me happy to fly again..Peter

every .pln gives you this error, or just this one?send me the .pln or send me a .log and i'll take a look at ti.jd

Guest PeertjeB767

Hello.Well sometime later, because of work i finally found time to investigate it. Yes, every .pln gives me the error. I installed FS9 new on my pc, and the error occured with version 4.2 and now using 4.01 it was going all well untill today! Now i was getting the error also! I loaded a plan called:"IFR Thessaloniki Makedonia Airport to Manchester002r.pln"and after founding out that this one was giving me the error i mad a new one called:"IFR Thessaloniki Makedonia Airport to Manchester001.pln" and also there was the error. about a week ago i made a reverse flight:"IFR Manchester to Thessaloniki Makedonia Airport001.pln" and this was a great and smooth flight....If something changed? I only updated some AFCAD files (also the EGCC afcad.) and after that i did the: "Rebuild scenery DB" I plan my flights with FSNAV 4.7 Using the most updated export modules and newest FSUIPC also this is a registerd version.Directly after i did that it giving me the error.I will email you the flightplans so you can have a look at it. Regards Peteri will send it to: help@jdtllc.com is this the correct email adress?

go back to 4.2, please.all 4 plans you sent, load fine here. in 4.01, 4.2 and my 5.0 beta.i'm assuming when you export from fsnav, you are exporting to a FS200x .pln file format?you might want to try, these thingsusing notepad, edit the dataf4.csv file, do a find for "EGCC" without the quotes. does it find it?do the same for a4.csv and r4.csvlet me know what you find or don't find jd