Sign in to follow this  
Guest skyhog

Ticket Suspended

Guest skyhog

Flying from ABQ to CVN in B1900D, I'm cleared for Rwy04. I was on a nice approach with 12kt crosswind. Cleared to land comes across and I respond. Over the rwy I flare decrease throttles and touch down, now I get go around, too late. There is a cessna heading for me so I maxed the throttles and tried to fly over him, not. I apparently struck his tail section which put me into a land if you can situation. I managed to get down to the rwy with flames and smoke billowing. I stopped in the grass off the end of the rwy and evacuated the passengers. Here he comes and there goes my ticket. Can't feed the kids for a couple of months now. A little late to calla go around is it not?

i'd have to see a log, to see whydo you have third party scenery, and did you rebuild the rc scenery database?jd

Guest skyhog

I don't have any third party scenery and I have done a rebuild for the scenery database. I'll try another rebuild as Ultimate traffic had some new AFCADS but not for that area. Let you know if it happens again jd.