Sign in to follow this  
Guest martin842

New interface and Windows high contrast colour schemes

I see from the latest Google group e-mail that you are currently designing the RC interface for version 5. I have a plea to make. Could you make the interface such that it is useable with the Windows high contrast colour scheme? For people with certain types of visual impairment, using the Windows high contrast colour scheme is the only way we can use computers. This colour scheme reverses the usual black text on a white background to white text on a black background. Under XP, go to Display Properties, then Appearance, then under Color Scheme choose either High Contrast Black, High Contrast #1 or High Contrast #2. Then open the RC4 interface. You will find that all the text on the interface has become unreadable. Can this be remedied in version 5? I would be very happy of it could. Thanks Martin

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

i will probably allow you to change the color scheme of buttons, input boxes, etc for rc.jd

Thanks, jd, that ought to do the trick.If you want me to "beta test" that particular aspect of the new interface, I would be very happy to do so.Thanks again.Martin