Sign in to follow this  
Guest follker

Money well spent...

Guest follker

Just wanted to post and let you guys know I am very impressed with RC4. I have been flying with it for about 3 days now and love it! To say it is an improvement over FS ATC is a vast understatment. I love all the little touches that keep popping up to show you guys really put out a quailty product (like the phone call soundfx when calling fss from a uncontrolled field, the way call signs are handled, leaving freq for wx etc.....too many to name).I dont really know how I flew without it all these years. lolI do have a question though. My aircraft of choice is a Van's RV-7A. What would be the RW call sign for this type of a/c? Would it be Van's and the last 3 digits of the N number? ie mooney, cessna, beech 'last 3 digits'.... or are kit planes treated differently? Finally, what is the proceedure for requesting this plane being added? Thanks!

send doug the call sign, in a hurry. we're about to freeze the script for v5he's at doug@jdtllc.comjd