Sign in to follow this  
Guest cirurgiao

Haven't any idea how to config RC to be run by WideFS pc

Guest cirurgiao

Hi everybodyNeed help:I'm a registered user of FSUIPC plus WideFS6.70It's my first try at two pcs.Don't know how to configure RC to run in utilities PC (2nd pc) via WideFS, don't know if commands can be given by keys in the main pcThanksEduardo

keys are used on the fs machine, not the utilities pcthere is a section in the manual about widefsjd

Guest cirurgiao

First of all, thanks. It was awsome this link you gave me.Another question:Have you any trouble to access FS from your wideclient pc? I think I do have to config all the path to FS so RC can run in wideclient. Is it so? Could you give me the path you did?ThanksEduardo

Guest cirurgiao

Sent you an e-mail today. What's v3.92? (???)Created a network and it seems okay so far. But can't run RC in wideclient pc.Run FSX in wideserverRun WideFS in wideclient (it says its connected)Run RC4.3.3839 then go to flt/wx button and go all the way trying to locate FSX saved plan. I even achieve seeing it. When I try loading that plan there is a msg:Run-time error '6'RadarContac.rcv4.module.get_departure_informationAny tips?Eduardo

Guest cirurgiao

HiI think I created a log.Send you an attachment bellow