Sign in to follow this  
Guest pbn

4.3 upgrade error and comments

Guest pbn

I have upgraded according to instructions. Everything seemed to work fine. Makerwys ran without problems. I did try a short test flight (FSX) from PAEN -> Panc (direct)I used Active sky for weather (poor conditions with snow)FPS locked at 24 and very stable.RC seemed to work fine, but the update of the display was slooooooow, app 20-30 seconds. If I waited to answer untill I could see the options in the display I would get "I say again" message. When I approached PANC I called for a short final, where after RC stopped responding. I shut down FSX. When FSX was stopped, I could see there was a message from RC with an error code 11.Should I mail the feedback as well or will it suffice to post it in the forum?CheersPeter

11 is division by zero. i'd like to see a .log if you can duplicate it.instructinos on how to make a .log are pinned at the top of the forumjd

Guest pbn

I tried again with a short flight. No error 11 this time. I used Carenados 206. It has fixed gear. I asked for a short final again, this was ignored by the controller, at least I didn't hear any reply. I was send about 20 nm out for the ILS. A mighty long "short final" I would say. :-lol Anyway app 1 nm from the threshhold, I was told to go around since my gear wasn't down ????I'll do some more testing tommorrow.cheersPeter

you need fsuipc 4.06 - the gear down problem (a simconnect problem) was fixed (worked around) by pete dowson in fsuipc 4.06jd

Guest pbn

??? I am using 4.0.6.0 version of FSUIPC.I downloaded from Peters site yesterday just to make sure.CheersPeter

i'm pretty sure that was the build that fixed the gear problemjd