Sign in to follow this  
markpj

registration key?

i have recently needed to re-install windows and therfore had to re-install all my software.When i came to re-install radar contact it would not recognise my original key so i have e-mailed you for a replacement and heard nothing.could you please send me a replace ment or tell me if the original is still ok.my new product code is 1148288048 mark brownhillthanks

i have not received any emails from mark brownhill. ever.did you send it to register@jdtllc.com?your key is OABDDOFMKAOPDBMOAPJMNPJLKGKEBBBFyou might want to email me again, and let me know what email address you are usingjd

that code works fine-thanks.about the lost e-mails,don't know,i defintly sent it the address on the login page,thanks anyway

i'd like to sort out the eamil address thing out, before the next time. that way i don't have to get manually involved in doing the key, and you don't have to wait to get your keysend register@jdtllc.com an email. copied jd@jdtllc.com. let's see if i get eitherjd

might want to see what's up with your email program, or isp. no emails to either address heretry radarcontact@gmail.comjd

i've e-mailed the other address-but i'm going to do some checking-thanks for your time

I have also do some request for a registration key.I have always get one but now I am waiting for several weeks and get no answer.I don't know what is going wrong?But again could you sent me a key number?

hard to say, since you didn't identify yourself.every key request, is responded to within 1 hour or less.every email to me is responded to within 24 hours.if you're not getting keys, or emails from me, they check your junk mail folder, your junk mail filters, or your email in general.i can guarantee you, i'm not ignoring anyone. that would be stupid.but if you're not receiving the emails i send to you, all i can do is keep sending them to you. maybe one day they will get through.jd

since you email doesn't work, or is blocking everything i send you, or your isp is blocking everything, i'll give you your key here.i have sent you emails, from my personal email address, my company's email address, from each of my gmail accounts. as far as i can tell, none of them have reached you.i even put the email with your key, printed on paper, in an envelope and was going to send it to you snail mail, in hopes that it would reach you.please try to figure out what is going wrong on your end.here is the last one, sent on 7/29/7:Here is your Radar Contact Registration Key. Please run Radar Contact. At the bottom of the Radar Contact window you will see a box labeled 'When You Receive Your Key'. Copy/Paste your key into the white box directly to the right of the word Key. Finally click on the 'Click Here' button to enter your key in Radar Contact. After the key has been validated, Radar Contact will close. Restart Radar Contact, and begin your first flight. The most frequently asked questions have been answered on our FAQ page at the following URL: http://www.jdtllc.com/faq.htm Please check here first, if you have a question. The primary support forum will be at AVSIM, at the following URL: http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=135 Extensive effort has been spent to make the RC manual as useful and educational as possible. Feel free to contact Doug Thompson at doug@jdtllc.com for answers to those Air Traffic questions. He'll be happy to explain the why's of ATC and how that relates to RC. JDTLLC is very interested in your opinions! Enjoy your flight! __________________________ John Dekker and Doug Thompson http://www.jdtllc.com/ Your Radar Contact Version 4 key is EPHNCDLNIQJMNGGJNLOHICLIIMBEOIJO ----------------------------------------------------------------

>since you email doesn't work, or is blocking everything i>send you, or your isp is blocking everything, i'll give you>your key here.>>i have sent you emails, from my personal email address, my>company's email address, from each of my gmail accounts. as>far as i can tell, none of them have reached you.>>i even put the email with your key, printed on paper, in an>envelope and was going to send it to you snail mail, in hopes>that it would reach you.>>please try to figure out what is going wrong on your end.>>here is the last one, sent on 7/29/7:>>Here is your Radar Contact Registration Key. Please run Radar>Contact. >At the bottom of the Radar Contact window you will see a box >labeled 'When You Receive Your Key'. Copy/Paste your key into>the white box >directly to the right of the word Key. Finally click on the>'Click Here' >button to enter your key in Radar Contact. After the key has>been validated, Radar Contact >will close. Restart Radar Contact, and begin your first>flight. >>The most frequently asked questions have been answered on our>FAQ page at the following URL: >http://www.jdtllc.com/faq.htm Please check here first, if you>have a question. >>The primary support forum will be at AVSIM, at the following>URL: >http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=135 >>Extensive effort has been spent to make the RC manual as>useful and >educational as possible. Feel free to contact Doug Thompson at>>doug@jdtllc.com for answers to those Air Traffic questions.>He'll be happy >to explain the why's of ATC and how that relates to RC. >>JDTLLC is very interested in your opinions! >>Enjoy your flight! >__________________________ >John Dekker and Doug Thompson >http://www.jdtllc.com/ >>Your Radar Contact Version 4 key is>EPHNCDLNIQJMNGGJNLOHICLIIMBEOIJO >---------------------------------------------------------------->Thank you for all your work. RC is working again. I am working to find out what is happening with my email.>>>