Sign in to follow this  
Guest airbusjoerg

No reaction to my registration mail

Guest airbusjoerg

Please help.I

i have received many key requests, but none from that email address.what email address are you sending it to?what is your product id?jd

Guest airbusjoerg

My product id is 1623030563i

have not received any emails with that product idyou key is JBBAJOAPBKDAGFGMOJECNBBKIQMPNHGNjd

I too have sent the reg email without a response as yet. Hopefully soon. :-/Product ID: -536813117Kind Regards.

i can't find any email with that product idi can't find a ken rodriguez either.did someone else purchase it for you?jd

Hello JD,Yes, my wife "Maryann Lugo" made the purchase for me. The original Product ID that was sent in the email was for a computer I do not wish to run RC4 on. The product ID above is from the computer I do wish to run RC4 on.Warm Regards.

i found the other name, updated my records, and sent the key. hope you got itjd

i've sent two keysSuccess @ 3/19/2008 9:00:13 PM (142735374) CPCPJENFBFEGCALIKIOBAIHMDBEJIEFDSuccess @ 9/4/2007 7:00:40 PM (142735374) CPCPJENFBFEGCALIKIOBAIHMDBEJIEFDthe other key requests weren't properly formattedjd

Guest tonksa

Hi,I too have sent two emails to register@jdtllc.com; one of which was the automated email from the registration screen upon opening RCV4, another explaining the situation following no response from the original email. I purchased a new video card, and after subsequent reinstallations of my operating system the product ID has altered since the time of purchase.Currently reported ID:1245782021 ! Alex ! Tonks Original key supplied:EPNODIHJJFLIHLFDAABBOQAPHODLKQIBAny help in rectifying the situation would be much appreciated as I consider Radar Contact a vital part of flight simulation. Above this it has been 9 days from inital contact, with no response yet recieved.Thankyou,Alex Tonks.

i received your request, processed it, and emailed it to you. here is the detailsSuccess @ 3/14/2008 1:37:52 PM (1245782021) GCKDLLAHNKNJPAGACMDIAIGEIKIDIQEAsince the emails are being sent, you might wnat to check your junk mail folder or your spam filtersjd

Guest tonksa

Thankyou very much for the prompt response.-Alex Tonks.

now i remember the problem.the email address you are sending from, is rejecting emailsyou're sending from the isp otushome.com.auis that right? send me an email at jd@jdtllc.com so we can straighten out your email addressjd