Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest nshahzad

Different soundcard/request

Guest nshahzad

Hey,I can't find an option to direct RC audio to a different soundcard (since my headset is on a different card). Is this possible, and if not, I request it for the next version :)Thanks!

if you had two computers, you could use widefs, and use the headphones on the rc machine.if you search the forum, i think someone found a program that would do thisi'm pretty sure in vista, you can direct audio from one program to one sound deviceno promises that it will be embedded in the next rc versionjd

Guest nshahzad

I'm using Vista, you can't do that. I've been searching for a program to direct audio from one app to a certain card, but no luck.I found a work around though - I set my default device to my headphones (integrated), and in FSX change the setting to use my audigy sound card instead of the system default. Seems to work ok.Thanks

Guest Sirocco

>I found a work around though - I set my default device to my>headphones (integrated), and in FSX change the setting to use>my audigy sound card instead of the system default. Seems to>work ok.In FSX I set "sounds" to soundcard and "voice" to headphones. Then in XP I set both "audio" and "voice" to headphones. That has worked pretty much perfectly so far.