The Eurofighter is a next generation multirole fighter. It's a single-seat, twin-engine, agile combat aircraft which will be used in the air-to-air, air-to-ground and tactical reconnaissance roles. With this "Eurofighter Typhoon – v2" the developer, AFS-Design has published a considerably improved version of the Eurofighter. The external model was completely re-worked and the cockpit has been equipped with numerous new displays and functions. The number of liveries was also increased to 48 different versions. Also included is a model of the aircraft being pulled along the taxiway by a MAN tug.
- Single and two-seater variants including a trainer version and a model with external fuel tanks
- Numerous animations ( e. g. detailled undercarriage, aerial refueling system) and effects (e. g. afterburner, smoke and light effects, reflective surfaces and rear-view mirror)
- Comprehensive lighting, e. g. formation and landing lights
- Accurate flight model with auto trim
- Detailled internal and external models including tug vehicle on the taxiway
- Numerous cockpit displays (3 MFDs with approximately 30 different functions)
Compatible with: FSX and FS2004 - Includes 48 liveries:
German air force; special livery 50 years JG73 and 5 years Eurofighter; RAF; Italian, Spanish, Austrian and Saudi Arabian air forces as well as some prototype versions.Visit the Eurofighter Typhoon v2 Homepage for further details.