A2A has updated Accusim from v.1.5 to v.1.5.1 , changes include the following:
All Core Accu-Sim Aircraft
- New accu-sim dll for improved performance and fixes some crashes reported on a small percentage of systems
- Offset contrail effect further back to avoid being seen in cockpit
- Radio channels are saved only when changed
- Tweaked LCD background
- Ailerons are back in action for the AP
- Fixed ADF channels save
- ATC ID for the "Moonbeam"
- Sunken tail wheel fixed
- Aileron animation is Multiplayer compatible
- Specular effects reduced on the radio displays
- Missing texture for the guarded switches
NOTE for those who use 3rd party paints:
This core update will not overwrite your aircraft.cfg files if you already have the latest changes, which means the update can be applied more than once without losing 3rd party paints. The aircraft.cfg files will still be backed up into the aircraft's respective A2A folder
Visit the Accu-Sim Core Update v.1.5.1 Forum for complete details and download.